Data and Facts Ahead of Inter vs Milan Duel
Derby della Madonnina 219 edition will be held in Serie A this weekend. Inter on paper because in a positive series, while Milan are being negative.
Inter will act as host against Milan on Monday (16/10/2017) pm dawn. Both teams are in different situations to this fight.
The Nerazzurri are at a positive pace because they have not been beaten in the first seven weeks, winning six matches and being balanced on the other. Instead Milan have swallowed three defeats with the rest won.
If Inter will desire to continue their positive trend, Milan will be motivated to rise. After being balanced in the last two meetings, will there be any winners this weekend? Or just repeat the record in 1937 ago where there is a draw in three consecutive matches?
Here are the data and other facts related to Inter vs Milan duel
– Inter and Milan have been balanced in the last two meetings in Serie A with a score of 2-2. The last time they were balanced in three Serie A matches in a row was in February 1937 ago.
– Inter only lost once in 12 league home parties against Milan, winning 8 and drawing 3. In six of its newest meetings, Inter have an alternate result between win and draw.
– Inter first won 19 or more points in the first seven Serie A games since 2002/2003.
– Inter scored in 30 of 31 last home games at home, winning 21 of them with four draws and six losing.
– Milan lost two straight matches in Serie A for the first time since February, when they lost three times in a row at the time.
– Inter do the most cross from the open game on Serie A this season, which is 152 times. Even Candreva and Perisic are two of the three players with the most cross in the league.
– Inter have more goals in the last 15 minutes against other Serie A teams this season (8 goals). Milan have not been able to score in the same period.
– Mauro Icardi has recorded the best shot accuracy percentage (81%) and the best conversion rate (38%) in Serie A this season, among players who have at least 10 shots fired.
– Nikola Kalinic has scored four goals against Inter in the top division, becoming the most friendly opponent for him alongside Cagliari. Against Inter also, he scored the first hat-trick of the two so far recorded in Serie A.
-Leonardo Bonucci made his Serie A debut with Inter against Cagliari in May 2006.