Barcelona Watch Maxime Lopez
Barcelona are tracking Olympique Marseille midfielder Maxime Lopez, according to a report that is sticking out to the public.
El Mundo Deportivo says that the Blaugrana is watching a young French-born figure, who is considered capable of being a potential successor to Andres Iniesta.
The Catalan giants themselves rely on their relationship with OM sporting director Andoni Zuebizarreta to help smooth the negotiations.
Lopez is now a serious target from Barca, as the club headquartered in Camp Nou is looking for a replacement for Iniesta if time goes by.
The 19-year-old midfielder has also revealed a bid coming from Premier League side Liverpool in the past.
Maxime itself is also still displayed his name in the squad of the French national team U-21, after last season played for the national team.
Leave AC Milan, Bacca Officially Strengthen Villarreal
Carlos Bacca has officially moved from AC Milan to Spanish side Villarreal.
The Colombian striker will be on loan for a full season with the option of a permanent purchase at the end of the 2017-2018 season.
Related to this transfer, Bacca means going back to compete in the competition La Liga, Spanish League top caste.
Previously, 30-year-old player was once strengthened Sevilla in the 2013-2015 season.
The plan, Bacca will be introduced to fans and media by Villarreal on Thursday (17/08/2017).
Villarreal has given T-shirt numbered to Bacca.
While strengthening AC Milan, Bacca has scored 34 goals from 78 appearances.
Bartomeu: Messi remains the best
After releasing Neymar Jr., Barcelona president, Josep Maria Bartomeu, insisted that no bigger team player than the club they defended. He also said if the departure of Neymar shows the greatness of his club.
“We really do not want him to leave. However, Neymar wants to get out of here and PSG can afford it. I think this shows the greatness of Barca for not afraid to lose players, “said Bartomeu told local media.
54-year-old man was also said if fans support them because of the greatness of the club that was maintained so far, not because the star player. According to him, the arrival and departure of a fair player happens in the world of football. Including what is being experienced by Barcelona.
Currently, Barca is not short of star players. There are still Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in Blaugrana attack line next season.
The price of 222 million euros received by El Barca will be utilized by the Catalonia club to bring in new players, to replace the position that Neymar has left.
Their radar increasingly focused on Philipe Coutinho, Liverpool star who since last month they have been targeted. In fact, the latest news mentions if Barca has raised its bid to 120 million euros on the Reds.
In addition to Coutinho, the club is headquartered in Camp Nou is also exploring the possibility of bringing young star Borussia Dortmund, Ousmane Dembele.
Barcelona’s Left Back Against Responding Issue Neymar, What’s He Saying?
Gerard Pique recently claimed through his Twitter account that Neymar will refuse to join PSG. This led to a reaction from Jordi Alba that he hoped Pique’s post was not a mere joke.
Pique’s post was highlighted when she posted a photo of herself with Neymar on her media social account. He gave a caption of ‘He survived’, a word intended for his colleague who is being linked with his move to PSG.
A lot of speculation emerged after the post. Until someone feels optimistic that true indeed, Neymar will reject the crazy super bid posted Les Parisiens to redeem it from Barca worth 222 million Euros. The value is a release clause in the Neymar contract.
It is enough to make Alba also want to talk about rumors of his team mate’s move. Although he admitted so far there is no conversation with Neymar on this matter. He can only hope that Pique’s post is a truth not a copy.
“You should ask Geri (Pique) about her statement,” explained Alba as quoted from Mundo Deportivo.
“I have not talked to Neymar about the subject. I do not think that’s a joke from Pique. I hope not like that. ”
Another report from the French media said that the post made Pique has surprised many parties. And indicates that the 25-year-old winger still has not determined the attitude for his future.
Hope Neymar last as long as possible
Alba said he did not know what Neymar was planning for his future. One thing he is sure is that Neymar is very happy with his life in Spain.
“Neymar is a Barca player until he tells the others. Neymar is very calm, he is very happy in Barca, ”
“I do not have to convince anyone to do anything. I’m not in the mind of any of my colleagues, ”
“For me, this is the best club in the world. I’m at home, with my family. Every player has his opinion and every player does what he should do. ”
“You must respect that Neymar is still a Barca player and we hope to have it as long as possible.” (Source: Sportskeeda)
Navas: Stay in Madrid, Morata
Last season Morata played more as a coating player. Zinedine Zidane often lowered the 24-year-old striker when doing a rotation on his squad.
In La Liga, Morata only 14 appear as a starter of a total of 26 times played. However, the former Juventus player was still productive by scoring 15 goals.
Not always so the main choice to make Morata reportedly want to leave. Had close to Manchester United, Morata is now rumored to be targeted AC Milan.
But Navas did not want Madrid to lose Morata. The Costa Rican goalkeeper also does not want to have to deal with Morata as an opponent in the future.
“As a team mate I always liked to have the best (players), and Alvaro is one of them,” said Navas as reported by ESPN FC.
“Everyone in the club, the players, wants him with us, obviously when you have a great player you do not want to face him as an opponent.”
“He helped us a lot last season and next season he can help more, I hope he is with us for many more years,” he said.