Data and Facts Ahead of Inter vs Milan Duel
Derby della Madonnina 219 edition will be held in Serie A this weekend. Inter on paper because in a positive series, while Milan are being negative.
Inter will act as host against Milan on Monday (16/10/2017) pm dawn. Both teams are in different situations to this fight.
The Nerazzurri are at a positive pace because they have not been beaten in the first seven weeks, winning six matches and being balanced on the other. Instead Milan have swallowed three defeats with the rest won.
If Inter will desire to continue their positive trend, Milan will be motivated to rise. After being balanced in the last two meetings, will there be any winners this weekend? Or just repeat the record in 1937 ago where there is a draw in three consecutive matches?
Here are the data and other facts related to Inter vs Milan duel
– Inter and Milan have been balanced in the last two meetings in Serie A with a score of 2-2. The last time they were balanced in three Serie A matches in a row was in February 1937 ago.
– Inter only lost once in 12 league home parties against Milan, winning 8 and drawing 3. In six of its newest meetings, Inter have an alternate result between win and draw.
– Inter first won 19 or more points in the first seven Serie A games since 2002/2003.
– Inter scored in 30 of 31 last home games at home, winning 21 of them with four draws and six losing.
– Milan lost two straight matches in Serie A for the first time since February, when they lost three times in a row at the time.
– Inter do the most cross from the open game on Serie A this season, which is 152 times. Even Candreva and Perisic are two of the three players with the most cross in the league.
– Inter have more goals in the last 15 minutes against other Serie A teams this season (8 goals). Milan have not been able to score in the same period.
– Mauro Icardi has recorded the best shot accuracy percentage (81%) and the best conversion rate (38%) in Serie A this season, among players who have at least 10 shots fired.
– Nikola Kalinic has scored four goals against Inter in the top division, becoming the most friendly opponent for him alongside Cagliari. Against Inter also, he scored the first hat-trick of the two so far recorded in Serie A.
-Leonardo Bonucci made his Serie A debut with Inter against Cagliari in May 2006.
Colidio Official Join Inter
Inter have officially brought Facundo Colidio on a three-year contract from Boca Juniors.
And now Colidio who was born in the millennium year is 17 years old and he joined the Nerazzurri academy.
The striker has been believed to have cost about 6 million Euros.
He will arrive in January 2018 when he is 18, but Inter announced to the public that they have received the signature of the Argentine-born player.
Colidio will begin training with the Primavera junior team, Stefano Vecchi.
He will be under contract at San Siro until 30 June 2020.
Inter look at Colidio as their future asset, where Luciano Spalletti’s club reportedly needs an attacking figure.
Inter at the helm Spalletti could compete for the Scudetto title race, where they still played impressive games until this time despite only being able to earn a 1-1 draw against Bologna.
Nainggolan: Juve Still The Best, But ..
AS Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan admitted that Juventus are the best club in Italy but insisted he did not regret his comments to the Old Lady.
Nainggolan said that he hated Juve for his opinion that they received preferential treatment from the referee, but the Belgian national team player explained the motive behind his displeasure with the Bianconeri.
“The quality of Italian football is still the same, but the level of competitiveness has increased now,” he told Il Romanista.
“I think there will be more balance, where there is a better team now.”
“Juventus always a favorite? Of course. Their 3-0 defeat to Barcelona is bad, but they are still the best. I also place Napoli near them and Rome too. ”
“Have I ever regretted my statement? Never, because I say what I think. ”
“It all started from my days in Cagliari, I see a certain attitude of the referee on the pitch and the referee seems to be influenced by them.”
“In this case, I just gave my opinion.”
The media also asked where is it more fun to score against Lazio or Juve?
Nainggolan replied, “The only goal I like is to help the club win.”
Vialli: Juventus Can Win Champions League One Day
Gianluca Vialli claims Juventus will win the Champions League someday, when there is little hope or with luck Situs Judi Bola.
Vialli was part of the last Juve team to win the Champions League in 1996, but the former Italian striker believes the Bianconeri will ultimately repeat that success sooner or later.
“Juventus deserve great praise and sooner or later surely they will be able to lift the trophy, perhaps in a season that has hope and luck,” he told media.
“I believe in the law of attraction, where when you really want something, it will come towards you.”
“The Bianconeri transfer window still seems underestimated, but I’m sure they buy what the club needs.”
“Neymar also made the Old Lady surprised about his move to PSG, and instead, the Blaugrana brought Dembele. nevertheless, they remain the top team. “